12005 Conneaut Lake Road
Conneaut Lake, PA 16316
Newly established in 2013, Conneaut Cellars Distillery is the first distillery in Northwestern Pennsylvania (Lake Erie Region) since Prohibition. The first distillery in Conneaut Lake area was built and operated in 1797 by Joseph T. Cummings. This distillery was located at the Conneaut Outlet which is located a few hundred yards from Conneaut Cellars. Before 1920, Meadville Distilling Company was a very large distillery producing 100-proof pure rye whiskey for the Buffalo & Pittsburgh markets.